The Finish Thompson PF Series is a sealless, high performance drum pump. Unique double suction impeller provides high flow and high head. Handles acids, caustics, chemicals and flammables.
- Internals: 316SS, PP, FKM, PVDF. PTFE
- Maximum flow*: up to 40 gpm (151 lpm)
- Maximum head*: up to 80 ft (24 m)
- Maximum temperature:
-Polypropylene 160O F (71O C)
-PVDF** 120O F (49O C)
-316SS 220O F (105O C)
- Maximum specific gravity: 1.8
- Maximum viscosity:
-up to 2,000 cP with electric motor
-up to 330 cP with air motor
- 2 in (5.1 cm) tube diameter
- 1 in (2.5 cm) discharge
- Pat. US D658, 274S; Pat. ZL 201130042124.3; OHIM, Pat. 001839002-0003
- Water treatment
- Plating solutions
- Kidney dialysis solutions
- Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF)/AdBlue
- ODP: M3V, M5V, M5V-US
- TEFC: M3T, M5T, M3TV, M5TV
- EXP: M3XV, M5XV
- Air: M6, M6X
† When pumping flammables or combustibles, use explosion proof electric or air drive motors on stainless steel tubes with static protection kit.
* All testing performed with water at 68º F (20º C) in a full container with the discharge barb at maximum opening. Actual performance may vary by +/- 10%.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.