The Finish Thompson flammable fluid 316 stainless steel drum pump kit with air motor is perfect for flammable liquids like acetone, MEK, lacquer thinner, paint solvents. The 40 in. tube is the ideal length for 55 gallon drums. Choose between a variable-speed explosion-proof electric motor, or a variable-speed air motor. The kit includes pump tube, motor, discharge hose and hose clamp.
This kit is compatible with a number of applications, including:
- Light acids and bases
- Sodium hypochlorite
- Coolants DEF/AdBlue (diesel exhaust fluid)
EF Series 316 Stainless Steel FKM PTFE ETFE Drum Pump Tube
The Finish Thompson EF Series is a sealess, best value drum pump. This pump provides an economical and lightweight choice for light duty transfer. Ideal replacement for hand pumps.
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Interchangeable with motors (dual speed adjustable motors available)
- Integral strainer
- Maximum flow: up to 17 gpm (64.4 lpm)
- Maximum head: up to 20 ft (6.1 m)
- Maximum temperature: 212º F (100º C)
- Maximum* specific gravity: 1.6
- Maximum* viscosity: 300 cP with electric/air motor; 100 cP with 12V motor
- 1-1/4 in (3.2 cm) tube diameter
- 3/4 in (1.9 cm) discharge
- Pat. US D658,273 S; Pat. US D657,849 S; Pat. ZL 201130042121.X; Pat. ZL 201130042107.X; OHIM Pat. 001839002-0002; OHIM Pat.001839002-0001
S4 CE Certified Air Motor
Lightweight, easy to handle yet powerful. Operates from customer-supplied compressed air source. Variable speed via supplied control valve. Motors are provided with muffler and control valve.
- Air Motor**
- Certification: CE
- Watts Output: 400
- Air Requirements: 40 psi @ 27 cfm
- RPM: 300 - 6,000
* Maximum specific gravity is dependent on fluid viscosity; maximum fluid viscosity is dependent upon specific gravity.
** An air motor is a non-electrical device which means the possibility of explosion from igniting flammables or combustibles is reduced.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.