The FTI Liquid Level Control is a pneumatic/mechanical device that will automatically turn the pump on and off as the liquid level changes.
- Completely pneumatic/mechanical operation.
- Automatic operation after initial set up.
- Float level controls on/off of air supply to pump.
- Easy set up for either high level on/low level off or low level on/high level off.
- Out of the box capable to control liquid level operating range from a couple inches to 6 feet. Additional guide rods available to extend range to 10 feet.
- Air flow through valve up to 125 CFM.
- Max inlet air pressure 120 PSI (8.3 BAR). Observe pump limits if unregulated air goes from level control to pump.
- Recommended minimum 20 PSI (1.4 BAR) inlet air to unit.
- Device air outlet must connect to pump or device that creates at least 5 PSI (0.4 BAR) back pressure for unit to operate properly.
- All 304 stainless steel or polypropylene wetted parts.
- Mounts to standard 1-1/2” pipe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.